Sunday, October 24, 2010

Men's Fashion Week?

It certainly seemed like it at day 2 of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011,what with the overdose of immaculately dressed men.Now don't get me wrong,the women looked nice too but they came nowhere close to the men.Save a few,they all looked like android copies of each other with their power shouldered blazers and mid waisted pants(which almost seems to have become a uniform of sorts for stylists/editors/pyt's).I mean, I see as well, if not better dressed women when I go clubbing.When I come to Fashion Week,I expect to be wowed by the level of sartorial genius on display(where is a Manish Arora loving Japanese buyer when you need one?),and day 2 left me wanting for more.Hopefully day 4 will be more eventful(when it comes to spotting some seriously stylish women that is)!



Adore the overcoat bow-tie/cravat combo and the Edward Cullen-esque hair on steroids!



Ok those Vans look-alike sneakers are to die for(seen to be believed).



Loving the rolled up sleeves and dishevelled hair.



Man of the hour:Mr. Gaurav J.



Jenjum totally pulling off the baby pink cardigan.



How cute is the bowler hat!



I want hair like that! Now!

2 comments: