Sunday, December 12, 2010

My First Dress Went a Little Like This

Ok so as you may or may not know,I'm currently in design school, and recently made my very first dress,and as is the tradition,am sharing the almost awesome results with ya'll.This time too my sister Huma was kind enough to take on the ardous task of modelling the clothes.So the inspiration for the shoot(if u can call it that, was those oh so stylish upper east siders on 'Gossip Girl' and 'Teen Vogue' fashion editorials).However the end results turned out way different,but nice nonetheless.Btw i styled the shoot as well,so do let me know what you think!









High waisted tiered skirt-actually my dress with the top bit folded in(a boy's-make that stylist-gotta do what a boy's gotta do),white tank top-Zara,pearls-Forever 21,handbag with gold chain handle-Zara,brooches-off the street in Rajasthan(believe it or not).

And oh if you hadn't already figured out the title of the post is actually a play on the 3-OH-3's song 'My first kiss went a little like this'(just thought you'd like to know).

7 comments:

  1. sheer gorgeousness! you stitched it too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-M-G! It's Humers! I went to school with her...she looks fab! You must be her brother 'Z' then. Great work kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sandhya..thanks a tonne.
    yes i did stitch it too!

    @D...uh thanks,n what does the D stand for might i ask?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color co-ordination and the pearls go fabulously with the top

    :D

    cute model :>

    ReplyDelete