Thursday, March 31, 2011



Sorry for the lack of posts,but i've had a terribly stressful week, what with college submissions playing spoil-sport. Exhibit A,I slept for only an hour and a half yesterday! But any how enough about the sorry ass excuse for a life I have come to have of late,and onto something juicier(read: semi interesting). Don't you all just love colour?I mean who does'nt love a red Valentino, a neon pink Manish Arora or even a pale pink Rodarte' for that matter! For us personally, colour can instantly lift our spirits, and can make even the most stressful of weeks pass by like a breeze!

Here at 'The Sartorial Diary' , colour completes us. It is the wind beneath our wings!





graphic tee-zara, blue rimmed wayfarers-zara, black pants- benetton, copper sneakers-zara, owl bag- forever 21.


We recently opened a facebook page for the blog, so head on over here and show us some love(read: 'like' us).

And now for some Glee goodness.FYI: We prefer this version to Cee Lo Green's.

21 comments:

  1. I like Glee! It's so funny!
    xo xo
    Francy
    www.labarbeapapa-francy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love color!! Now I feel wearing something colorfull and bursting out in a fab tune! haha

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love color too and am totally into color blocking these days. Love ur tee and ur bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely!!
    follow my blog and ill return the favour :)

    allaboutedie.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving all the colourful goodness in this pic! :). follwing you thanx for checking me out and hope you follow back!

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad you liked Bora Aksu stuff - I quite like his tights in the S/S '11 collection! The link to his collection is in the post. Really really like your graphic Zara tee and how you've put it up in the first photo. Great song (Original is my fav) but Glee did a good job too.

    xx G

    ------------
    Gayatri Kumar
    Look who's Wearing (LwW)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!! Thanks for your lovely comment!! I'm glad you enjoyed my pictures!! Nice blog!!! ;-))

    http://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh lovely blog!! Thanks for yor comment! I'll keep reading you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lVery cute that post!! follow my blog!

    http://theempireofsuccess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the shirt so cool! thanks for the comment!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I'm definitely diggin' that shirt too. I like your style! Can't wait to see more!

    PS- I'm hosting a jewelry GIVEAWAY today. Please come by and have a peek! xx
    www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors in this. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Newest follower t yours :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fun blog thanks for stopping by mine i'm following you now you should follow me back {:
    xoxo
    http://missprettypeacock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love color it makes outfits so lively and can change your mood.


    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bright colors are my favorite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi thx for the comment! let's be friend!! =)
    please follow, and i'll follow back =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love colors and you have played really well with them... Like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you have a really cool blog! Thanks for stopping by The Compassion Fashion Project and for your kind words. It's amazing what we can do when we all do it together. I'm a new follower~Meredith

    ReplyDelete